We offer a wide range of Credit File Repair Services
If you have a poor credit file, we can help fix judgements, credit defaults and fraudulent entries. If you are looking for professional credit restoration, then contact us today for a no obligation assessment!
There are a number of reasons why you may have bad credit, some of which can happen because of excessive credit inquiry, but we can fix bad credit for you, whether it's personal or corporate credit file repair.
We can fix your credit history even if you have very bad credit.
Sometimes errors can be made and your credit file severely impacted, even without your knowledge.
One of the most common mistakes you can make is to make repeated finance applications, when there is little chance of your loan being approved.
Applications for finance are recorded on your credit file, and while one or two unsuccessful applications will not necessarily give your file a poor credit record, repeated applications for finance over short periods of time, can create a poor credit file history for you.
Your credit file history can include, but is not limited to, any of the following applications for credit and finance that can impact on your credit file:
- Personal loan applications
- Morgage applications for propery purchases
- Re-financing applications for existing property and mortagages
- Applications for credit for motor vehicle purchase
Details of many normal consumer activities on your credit file can frequently include any of the following records:
- Consumer credit accounts that are overdue, or unpaid
- The types of accounts, such as personal loans and credit card details
- Records of opening and closing dates of credit accounts
- Details of variations in credit limits
- Details of the credit limits on accounts
- Monthly credit account repayment details (mortgages, credit cards, etc.)
All of the above can be included in, and have a significant affect on your credit file history.
Get help with your Credit File Repair
Call us today on (02) 8677 7299
There are several reasons why a credit file can reflect poorly on your financial situation through no fault of your own. At times, the credit file listing may have been added incorrectly, or unfairly, and weighs heavily upon your credit rating. With the right professional help, you can opt for a credit file repair and undo the damage caused. By assessing your court writs, multiple files, court actions, clear outs, and identity theft damage, we can remove any unjust judgements such as defaults or over-dues from your credit file where they have been entered in error.
Credit document fixes are the best way to ensure that:
- You benefit from improved rates of interest
- You have a wider choice among financiers and lenders
- Your loan requests are speedily approved
- You can refinance on your own conditions
Why do you need professional assistance for your credit file repair? Well, it can be very easy to lose track of all the applications you've made for mortgages, credit cards, personal loans, and finance, and the conditions in which the lenders approved your request. Moreover, not being an expert in the field puts you at a disadvantage when it comes to presenting a credit file that financial institutions are bound to view favorably. This is why it is always best to get your credit document overhaul handled by someone who understands the numbers game, has the inside track on the permutations used by credit ratings agencies in order to determine whether you have good or bad credit.